Saturday, February 22, 2014

۹⌤_⌤۹ Another gift!!

Well guess what folks!! The friendly neighborhood Airman did it again lol. I was about to post two days ago... But I've gotten really busy lately, so sorry you guys!! I might need to do these post late at night and schedule for them to post on the next day... Maybe, I don't know we'll see. So as I was saying well he knows how much I love books, some of you guys do as well. This very sweet, awesome, and very silly guy bought me the Twilight Saga Set box it was very surprising and very awesome for a Valentines gift! ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘. I thank you mister Airman!! You've made my day and I can't wait for you to come home soon!!
So I was wondering how many of our followers are anime and manga lovers? Because I'm pretty much an otaku, but I know that this word can be very offensive if used in Japan, so I'll use another word on here.... How about I just call myself the anime lover that enjoys baking? Nah I'll just say I love anime, and I'm getting into the manga. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Anime they are all from is Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.













Well for those that don't watch anime and don't really know what cosplaying is.... Well these are cosplayers dressed as my favorite anime characters. In order from left to right. That is Ino, Sakura, and Ten Ten. Great fighters and very beautiful. I think anyone that watches this anime will not only get entertained but will learn life lessons along with the characters. That's why I love it so much.

This very strong willed and handsome guy is Neji, and he has changed a lot over the course of me watching this anime. You will learn to love him just as I did. Kishimoto is an amazing writer that's for sure!

This is the quite and reserve but also strong Hinata she is the cousin of Neji and was suppose to be the next heir to her clan... But her father passed it on to her younger sister if I'm remembering correctly... I will do more research and change anything.... Anyway I love her and I feel as though I have a personality similar to hers. If I have the chance I will definitely cosplay as her one day.











Bad guy number one!! Mr ritual nutcase Hidan. This guy was awesome to say the least, though his rituals were a bit much when he fights. Another weird thing about this guy is how he can't seem to die... Even when his head falls off. You got to watch it guys!

And last but not least is the new and youngest Kazekage of the Sand... That's what they call their villages... Just, just watch it and you will get what I'm saying. 

So yea this is an ongoing anime like many others. But I hear that the manga will end this year... Which sucks if you ask me. But it is what it is I guess, can't really complain now can you? What am I talking about, yes I can! But it won't really matter what I think. If the author wants to end it that's on him, he is the writer and he has been working on Naruto for a very long time now. Well... umm I guess I'm done with my review... Which I did not plan this to be exact. It just happened teehee. I hope you all will enjoy it though and get into the anime world like me!! ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌
 Well it's later than I'd imaged it would be, and I'm getting sleepy. See you all again soon my lovelies, sorry about not posting sooner, there was a lot going on... Well おやすみなさい!!<--- "Good night in Japanese"
 (✿◠‿◠)