Monday, February 17, 2014

Another long day.

Well today was a long on, finished washing clothes, read half of Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott, an amazing read and I can't wait to finish the rest of it by next weekend. Well I got to talk to Marcus today and well he is silly as he will always be. I asked for a picture and he sent this:


He is of course wearing this awesome shirt I bought him I think last year or the year before that... Eh anyway I was pretty happy and smiling like a crazed school girl when I seen the picture. I hope he don't mind me sharing this picture of him (〃^∇^)ノ

I hope you guys had a wonderful day... yesterday lol and I hope today will be awesome for you!!

Man I look rough... Well I need to go to sleep so I can wake up early and do some writing, and make sure I get my homework in on time again. I can't afford to slack off now, to much at stack with what little money I do have... Hope you guys have a good night/morning... I'm about to fall out so bye !!