Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another quite boring day!

Ha!! Today I've got more writing to do and I ACTUALLY turned in my homework on time... Sort of. Anyway I stayed up until 5 this morning to at least
make it... But I still didn't.. My teacher liked it, and I put in a lot of effort to get the job done. Sooo, I feel pretty darn good right now!! I'm going to start on the shorter pieces of writing before my mom comes and get me. Gotta wash some clothes today. So yea these past few days weren't really eventful but they are awesome in there own right. Well this might just be a bit of a short post sooo, see you guys later. I'll have to tell Marcus Good mor-- afternoon soon. He will be getting ready for work. I can't wait for him to come home really soon!!

I'll see you guys later, tell you about my day and how much work I've actually done so far... You know so I can stay motivated and get the job done and on time teehee. Enjoy the rest of your day my loves!! <3