Wednesday, February 19, 2014

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ




 Not sure where this was or who took it but I thought it was very pretty, also I do not own this picture or it's content. The owner has full rights.







Hey you guys well it looks like you've met the all famous Airman!! Yay! Lol I think he did pretty awesome for his first time. I have so much to say, lol but he is the opposite, likes to keep things simple. I guess that's why I love him (✿◠‿◠). I already know he won't be able to post as often as I do, but I can talk for both of us in most of these posts. I think once he gets used to it and open up more he will start posting more.

I like collaborating with him, it's fun and well I mean how many guys do you know that would share his points in a blog or vlog? I think there aren't really many because I can only think of two, my boyfriend and Rachel's husband Jun. Yea I know I have a very unusual obsession with those two, but their relationship is amazing and I admire their love. Being with someone you really love is what makes a love so strong, no one can do anything to stop it. That's exactly how I feel about Marcus! ♥

By the way the roses are still beautiful, a quite a few of them started blooming, though I have four that are opening a bit late. I had to look online to see how I could better care for them to last longer than a week. I think I'm doing pretty well, but I always try to be sure I'm not killing them by accident... That would make me feel pretty bad v(ಥ ̯ ಥ)v...  Let's hope and pray that they will last for a while. I want to have them for as long as possible. If they do die, I can always press at least one live looking one and keep it with me to remember this day. ᵔᴥᵔ

Well I have to get back to work you guys. I'll write again sometime soon, if I'm not to busy or anything. Hope you guys have a very pleasant day today!!