Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How to get followers, likes, and comments!

Okay this will only take a moment of your time. So today I've been on Bloggers Facebook page and I saw a lot of new bloggers ask this same question and it seem as though no one has given you an answer so I will.











FAQ's
1. How can I get more traffic?
To get more traffic, views, and followers, you have to be the one to view, follow and like your fellow bloggers content and posts. Sometimes liking someone else posts and leaving your own comment can lead to you making a new friend and possibly a new follower. If you follow some one out of the blue, 9 times out of ten they will follow you back. Make sure if you are posting that it's posting to the public and your followers, other wise if it's private you only end up sharing with just your friends.

2. What other ways can I share my blog?
There are many, you can join communities right here on blogger. Join communities that will be comfortable with you sharing your blog. You can also do challenges that are made for new bloggers to open up and meet new people. Like the challenge I'm in now you can also do it, it's made for bloggers to expand and meet new people. So look for upcoming games and challenges that you can do.

I think those are the main questions I've seen so far, if you have anymore that I haven't touched on please feel free to ask me in the comments below. Just know that you need to follow to get follow. Almost the same concept of showing respect to receive respect. I hope I helped some of you all in more ways than none. Again ask me anything and I will give you the answer the best way I can. If I don't have an answer (which can be possible) Know that I will tell you that, and maybe we both can search for it together. This isn't my first year blogging I've been blogging for a few years now on my other blog. This is my personal blog and I enjoy writing and I enjoy getting to know new people.

Well I hope to hear from everyone soon enjoy my other blog and posts that I mention in the "About Us" section of this blog. Thanks for reading fellow bloggers and awesome readers!!