Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm back!

Hey everyone sorry about the delay and such, I've been sick but I'm better now. I hope everyone had a great day today! All has been good. Now all I have to do is catch up on my homework and do all the articles and I'll be good to go for tonight. By the way wish me luck with Forever 21, I wrote them in hopes of having a life and partially fashion type blog. I'll be looking at other places as well so please wish me luck!!





This is me last year at the beach with one of my best friends and her sister and her sister's best friend lol. We had a good time and I can't wait to go back. I don't know if we'll do it again this year with my friend in the Airforce now... But you never know right? I really miss her though and we try to keep in touch. I already know what it's like, though I'm not in the service my boyfriend is a prime example of being away for awhile. You sometimes will get used to it but it's not always easy...

So well, do you think I can squeeze some fashion in here? Because I'll still post about me and my boyfriend, I just want to see how the fashion in the mix will settle with you all.... Well yea I hope it works out... Speaking of working out, I think I'll start doing that as well.

For y'all that don't know I'm pretty much underweight for my age. I'm 22 I'll be 23 in a few more days to be exact, March 5 Yayyyy!! Anyway well I wanted to build muscle this year, I always thought that if I just gained weight all will be fine, but it wont. I want to eat healthy and gain muscle instead of putting on weight that can put my body in danger. So hopefully I can be able to find something that will work for me and that I can stick to doing.

So yea, I think that was all I had to say for today... So wish me luck in my journeys!! Thanks for reading as well!!  (▰˘◡˘▰)