Monday, February 17, 2014

Learning Japanese..

I never really told you guys about this but, I've really been liking the idea of learning some Japanese. I started a few months ago, and I learn a few things here and there. I really want to be fluent by the end of this year. So I've been watching a few vloggers content and taking a few of their advices. The main vloggers I actually watch are Rachel and Jun and Sharla in Japan and Kanadajin3 Sharla and Kanada just made that channel they each have their own that I enjoy watching as well. So if you are interested in the Japanese culture as I am and you want to learn more you should check them out. Japanese Joshi actually got me started and I still go back to her videos and re-watch a few to refresh my memory.

 I guess I'm still a baby when it comes to learning a different language. I also want to learn; Korean, Italian, Gaelic, Spanish and French... Yea I think that's about it. The reason for me wanting to learn is because I want to travel and learn about new cultures and the way other people live. I do not want to be stuck, don't get me wrong I love living in NC, but I need to open up and get out more. Staying in one place for the rest of my life is like me settling and I want to explore and enjoy life as it is offered to me. I like straying out of my comfort zone, it let's my brain know that I need to think about the same situation in a different perspective. I hope I'm not boring you, but if you plan on learning Japanese or any other language anytime soon here is another website I'm a part of. The have awesome teaching techniques and you can learn at your own pace.

http://www.japanesepod101.com/  there is also many more languages that this pod has that you can learn, once my Japanese is at a fluent level that I want http://www.spanishpod101.com/ is the next thing I'll go to and the process will start all over again. The best thing about this website to me is the daily word they email you. It's not just the word but they send you the sentences it can be used in, the the best situations that you will see and hear the word. The videos are free and you can download the mp3 that are available to you. I mean what's not to like about it? They make sure everything is in reach and that you learn and study at your pace as they teach you on the daily. I really love this website as you can see I made a whole paragraph about it lol. Well I hope you guys will enjoy it as I did, and learn a new language that is fun and that you will benefit from.

I guess that's it for me today guys enjoy the rest of your evening!! <3
-Jocelin
Fisherman's Bastion, Budapest, Hungary- Credit Owner