Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yesterday gifts!!

So you guys I just want to let you all know that my Valentine's was very interesting and awesome and a whole bunch of other things wrapped up in one bundle! I'm busy doing work and my mom come over here to where I stay and brings a box. So I'm standing at the door with the worlds dumbest look on my face as she gives it to me.
I'm just one crazy chick with an equally crazy boyfriend and you get a lot of craziness in the mix. So you know I can't handle the anticipation much longer so I went on ahead and open it....



To my surprise I see these here gorgeous roses in the box. The first insult that comes out of my mouth is "That crazy idiot" and I cry laugh because they're so beautiful and are of my favorite color! My mom says, "He ain't an idiot,  he's smart!" and that makes me laugh even more. To say that Valentines Day was pretty amazing isn't touching the surface of how I feel right now. But I still miss him ಥ_ಥ! I don't know what else to say but I love this guy sooo much. He always surprises me when it comes to things like this and I'm so not used to it all. I don't think I want to get use to it, because once you do, that means things in your relationship has soon became dull and boring. I want our love to stay fresh and un-expecting for years and years. Lol <--- I sound  like a kid there ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

I hope you guys enjoyed you're Valentine's Day because my day was made a bit brighter on yesterday <3