Monday, March 10, 2014

5 Favorite tv shows

Well I'll tell you how my day was and tell you what my five favorite television shows are.This is so late so I'm making up for it on today, please forgive me guys lol. Hope you enjoy these shows just like me, if not and you have a list of new tv shows to watch, than this is the place for you!


Super Natural-
Who could ever hate this show?? I couldn't and I will love it until the day I die! Which I hope will come from old age. Anyway Supernatural, being in a world were monsters do go bump in the night is pretty cool and very thrilling to say the least. I mean come on, I don't even watch this show at night anymore, or alone lol. It might just be me though I'm just a scaredy- cat, and a water head. So yea my emotions can be very hyper sensitive, to a number of things. This so has so me a lot about family and trusting your gut. Bad things do happen to good people, that's why it's wise to have a shot gun on hand, I'm kidding lol. If you haven't seen this show of two hot guys (Sam is my favorite) beating the crap out of  evil creatures and equally evil humans... Yea right now I'd say you have no life... Lol but don't take my word for it.

Naruto Shippuden-
I told y'all before I'm a nerd so here's one of my favorite anime that will soon be over *sad face* This story was written some time ago by a wonderful artist and story teller Kishioto Mashashi! This show is about a young boy who lost his parents as a baby, and was cursed to have the Nine tail fox sealed inside his body. Because he grew up parent-less you already know a kid is lonely and will want to cause trouble to gain attention no matter what kind it is. It revolves around Naruto Uzumaki and he's friends and boy is it a ride to be held! There are so many emotions going through this story you'd thought the character himself was real. I hope y'all would like to watch this it's pretty long, but I know you'll be hooked the minute you start watching it!

Sleepy Hollow-
I fell in love with this show when it finally was able to show on Netflix. I was so ready to watch and enjoy this one. This story had a lot of mystery in it too, so many things to thingk about and even more to be shocked over. I just couldn't stop at one episode once I started. When I was just a bit to sleepy I made myself promise finish it as soon as I woke up.




 Teen Wolf-
Now this show is pretty awesome, I like how they have a Vampire show and Werewolf show out. I wonder if they will bring the shows in together? Now that would be crazy awesomeness wrapped in one!! I might have to write both of them and ask about that! Any that Stiles is my favorite character in this show, one because he is funny and two well there is Never a dull moment when it comes to that guy. I have to start back watching this show as well! Maybe than I can relax a bit and have fun doing what I love, writing and talking with y'all!!

Once Upon a Time-
Yes, Once Upon a Time is my all time favorite but I have been missing a lot of episodes and a new season will be starting soon!! I really can't wait, it's going to be great I already know it!This show gives you in site of our favorite fairy tale characters with added attitudes. Nothing else could compare to the great actors and scenes these actors bring to life.