Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wishlist of sorts

Hey guys have you ever had one of those moments where you look at your wrist and wondered about buying a watch? If not I'll just tell you about me than lol. I'm always looking at clothes and jewelry even just surfing for no reason at all. But there's this watch shop online that I've grown to love over time. They can be a bit pricey but depending on the style and over all payment there's a payment plan that they will gladly work with you.

There is a particular watch that really caught my eye and I just had to share it with you guys. One of the reasons I like it is how unique and beautiful it is. Hold your breathe it is none other than the Audemars Royal Oak Offshore! Yes yes I know I went pretty deep when it comes to buying this particular watch. But how can you not love it? For one in my defense I have a very deep weakness when it comes to a royal or dark blue on anything. Anything dark green or blue on my boyfriend and it brings out the color of his eyes, I literally would melt.


If you have the chance and you love watches check out this and many more at The Watch gallery, I promise you wont regret it. Top notch watches in many sizes and colors the sports watch collection is where this watch is from. Very sophisticated looking and I just love how the deployment clasp is made, the watch can sit comfortably on your wrist and you can adjust the sizing while keeping it secured in the same place at the same times. So go by The Watch Gallery! And enjoy the many watches that I know a couple of you will find that is made just for you.

Than you all can kindly thank me later for helping you find a great store that will be number one in your favorite sites on your computer. Well my lovelies I hope everyone have a blessed night and I'll update you for tomorrow, good night!