Friday, March 7, 2014

Love these dresses!


Forever 21 Plus Dresses · Forever 21 Plus Tops


Alright you guys I'm back and here is my favorite dresses for y'all beautiful full figure women out there!! I love each and one of these dresses because not only are they beautiful these dresses can provide you with that hourglass shape you want! Each if the dresses I choose are from Forever 21 Plus sizes. I always find these dresses beautiful in this shop. I hope y'all will enjoy! Click the arrows to see the rest of the dresses, and click the dress that you want to see more information and colors on. It will go straight to the online store!

The first dress is the Glitzy Untamed Cutout Dress. This dress is very sexy and hugs the curves of your body in all the right places, this bodycon dress is perfect for you! This animal print metallic speckled dress can be the night of the party or a great dress for an outing with your significant other. You can never go wrong when you pair this dress with a nice pair of high heels and a clutch. Jewelry wise I think some dangling earrings and choker style necklace would do fine. You can wear a long piece for the neck if you want. Have fun with it, and dance the night away!


Next is the Enchanted Floral Cross Dress, man I really love the style of this dress. If you love to show off those beautiful legs of yours you should really check out this beauty! This dress is a fit and flare which can be paired with heels or flats and still look very flattering on the wearer. I can see a few of my friends now buying and working this dress. Tell me ladies will you be daring and buy this piece? Try something new, I think you will like this dress a lot too! Also take in consideration that if you are a bit heavy chested the reviews say to go a size up.

Next will be the Geo Girl Crop Top, now this shirt is very sexy with a touch of formal you can pair it with any high waist type skirt or jeans, with some strapped high heels. You can wear a nice silver bracelets and rings, you don't really need a necklace since the sheer at the top draws the eyes anyway. This shirt can be great for a causal date with your girls or with you significant other. This is a really eye catching shirt and you will love the attention it will bring you!

Next is the Spotlight Scuba Knit Dress, so this dress has a scoop neckline as well as in the back. It darts out the bust giving you a fuller and natural rise to the bust. I love the material and the way this dress looks. If you just want to feel comfortable and go shopping this dress can really provide that free feeling as it is lightweight and slightly flares. I would pair this dress with some nice heels and a black purse, it's very pretty.

Next is the Enchanted Rose Crisscross dress, this dress is a fit and flare with rose patterns and crisscross back. This dress is very appealing and is great for the Spring! When you order I will tell you now to size up, there were a lot of reviews on the site saying this so I wanted to let you guys know as well! With the back you might can wear a strapless bra. If you feel the need to by a jacket or wear one anyway that's fine find something that wont take away the beauty of the dress itself. Pair it with a nice pair of heels and you are set!

And last but not least the Show off Cutout Bodycon Dress, is sexy yet simple and can show of those curves really well. You can purchase this dress in black or red, make sure to go a size up if  you want it to fit, but not to tight. This dress can be accessorized in simple terms or you can dress it up for a more formal occasion. I really love how the cut out shoulders can make any women feel sexy without it being over the top. I think this dress can fit perfectly on any women!

So I hope you like my list of dresses I like to see on full figured women. I think everyone can feel and look beautiful on the inside if you want to broadcast that feeling on the outside. So click on any of the dresses to read the other reviews and order one if you like! Enjoy!