Thursday, March 20, 2014

Had to reschedule!

I went to the beach with a close friend in 2013
Hey lovelies well I had to reschedule the modeling opportunity to this Saturday as well! So I have to be in Charlotte, NC at 11:00 am, and I have to be in Raleigh, NC at 6:00 pm. So I think I can make those times work well for me! I called the lady for the modeling opp, to see how long the interview would be but I got her answering machine so I left a message. I'll probably call back again soon to be sure she got it.

I think it will all fall into place and I can finally say I'm not just chasing "chasing" one of my dreams I'm actually living them and enjoying the ride as well. I can't wait for this weekend!! I'll need to call my mom to make sure she can still take me to Raleigh, I have a ride for Charlotte but I didn't tell anyone in my house about it just yet. I will sooner or later. I don't know yet, I think I'll wait until it is all official and that I don't jinx it.

So a lot of new opportunities and doors has been open. My family can't say I didn't try anymore, because I'm trying everything this year and I will succeed in accomplishing not just one dream but all of them! So wish me luck on this! As you can tell I've got a lot going on this year and I actually am enjoying all that I've been accomplishing and all that I'm trying to get into and succeed in.

A lot of you are new followers and you don't know much about who I am as a person  so click here  to get to know me better ;). I really would like to thank you all for following and reading daily! It's amazing how far I've come in such a short time. I really do appreciate all of you and I thank you for the love you've shown to me this year.

I decided to start this blog blog two days after Valentines day because I have so much to talk about and I like sharing a part of me with people that will actually listen. So soon I will be change the template to this blog... (yes again lol) I need to, I like finding something different and new that will fit me, and this template has been great but it's time for something new. I think I'll be changing things until I find something that will really fit me as a person.

I bought a template just a few hours ago and it will take a few days before it will be finished. So I've decided to try and play around on my blog a little to see how I would change a few things. The template I have now is adjustable and great but there is still a few things that I can't do to it :/.

So I'll see if I can make my own blogger template design using Picmonkey.com. So be ready to see so stuff lol. I have grown to love this site very much ^_^.
So I hope y'all have a wonderful rest of the day!! I know I will with all the homework that's due :) Bye for now but I'll be back!