Sunday, March 9, 2014

I can't forget the guys!

Hey fellas I didn't forget about you... okay I lied I did but it was an accident okay?! I'm sorry here are the picks I would buy for my own boyfriend. If you don't like them that's fine just tell me what you want to see and how I should price items for y'all. I want to know what you want me to do for you! Finding something for a man shouldn't really be that hard but sometimes it can become intimidating when I'm in the store looking for something. I was in the store with my best friend and I bought Airman two shirts. I went higher in size than what he told me and I'm soooo glad that I did. The shirts look great on him... well as much as I can tell from a picture lol. But I do hope I did good with these picks.. Tell what you think and what I should be searching for. I promise to get it done and do it right! Enjoy!