Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My daily skin products!

Well today has been nice but it does look as though it could rain at any minute. I've got a nice long day ahead of me and I wanted to show you some of the products I use for my skin and hair. The Clean and Clear acne control cream I buy from Walmart down here though, not Walgreens. It's pretty high priced but it keeps my face from getting oily and bumps and pimples stay away all day long.

Of course if you stop using it there's a chance where you can get even more bumps, and that's what happened to me lol. I'll have to start back using it on a daily so my skin can be smooth like it use to be. I use the Shea Butter leave in conditioner on a daily as well. I have a small spray bottle I use to wet my hair a little and I put a good amount of shea butter butter on each strand of my hair and than put it into protective twists so that I'll have nice bouncy looking curls. I will soon buy some John Frieda hair cream to help my hair from shrinking when I'm done washing it and letting it air dry. I recently just started using the new dove body wash. I have the "Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash" and that my friends is exactly what this body was does. I always feel refeshed and clean after a hot shower when using this body wash. I've had no problem with it, no dryness or anything like that. I really enjoy using the body wash and all the other products listed under here.


I really like each of these products and to me the prices of each of them works because they each do their job. I've no problems with any of them and I'll highly recommend each of them to anyone looking for something new or going natural. I have be natural all my life, it's only been recently since I decided to leave the heating products alone, my hair couldn't handle anymore heat.

So enjoy these and tell me what you use on a daily to keep your skin smooth and beautiful! You can click on the pictures to get a better view of where you can find these products! It will be a great help to me if you do too, thank you!!

*Disclaimer: These products are mine and I bought them each with my own money. None of these companies contacted me or paid me to say those things, this is 100% me.*