Thursday, March 27, 2014

My new blog button!

I guess y'all see all the changes I've been making to my Simple blog and so far I'm liking the look. It's more me and I must say my creativity is a lot better than I though it would be. Let me know if you're having any problems with the button. It's my first time making this button and I really hope it loaded correctly and the coding is visible.

I have done a lot of things on my blog but this is the first button I've made. I really hope it works and if it doesn't please let me know. I don't want to keep a broken button on my blog and y'all not tell me about it lol. So I think that's all I have to say about the new button.

Well I got a call from the modeling agency John Casablancas today... I couldn't make the appointment today, so the lady said I should try again in a few months. I'm still going to Barbizon this Saturday so I hope all will go well with that. Wish me luck and pray really hard as well lol. I really want to make this happen, I can see myself doing a lot of things in the near future and I want to make everything a bit better for me and my family as well.

So I'll talk to y'all again in the morning well if I get up that is. My nephew is trying to stay up all night but he needs his sleep just like the rest of us lol. Y'all have a great night tonight and have a great morning in the A.M. I have some homework to finish. Later lovelies!!