Monday, March 3, 2014

National I Want You To Be Happy Day!

What bring’s happiness to your life?

 What bring's happiness to me would be the fact that my Airman will be home soon! He is suppose to come hopefully by this week or next.. I'm not really sure since we're both so busy now and days. He really is an amazing person and I love him so much.I can really say he is my soul mate if that was real and I believed in that sort of things. Well it's not that I don't believe in it or anything I guess sometimes not everybody will get the best deal out of a sour situation. So he bring's me happiness each time we see one another and are around each other.

 Being able to see the age of 23 in two more days is what brings me happiness as well. I haven't yet accomplished the things I've set in the past but it won't be long before I do. My life isn't over and I'm still young so I still have time to reach the goals I've set for myself. There's something inside me that can't really believe I will be turning 23 at all. It's funny really. I'm not sad, mad, or depressed so I think that's a bonus right now. 

Doing things that I enjoy and love. Writing and baking and enjoying every bit of it. I write a lot... I mean I really write a lot lol. From blogs to doing Freelance writing and school, that's a lot of writing and typing and planing. I have no room to complain because I really do enjoy it. Baking and going to school are pretty darn amazing as well. When I've past a test or made a great grade from a post that I thought I might have bombed I feel really awesome inside. Though sometimes I don't get my way, I'm still going to keep pushing, striving for the best in me. 

And lastly I love helping people! I really do I don't know what it is, but it always feels good to help someone reach a bigger audience or have a different out look on life in general. I believe there will be a lot of things taken care of if you have the right people on your side to help you out. I think it just the feel of knowing that if you help someone you will know that this world is becoming better. Letting past hardships stay where they are at an reach for the stars together. Some people will use you as a stepping stone to reach their goal, I rather help you reach yours as I'm reaching mine. Help each other out in troubled times. That's what makes me happy the most! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. Please forgive me with all the template changes I need to find something that would be easy to read and give off my own personality at the same time. I think this template will work but I'm not sure just yet. I'll keep it for now though. I hope y'all enjoyed today's post so come by tomorrow for Day 4.