Saturday, March 1, 2014

٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ National Peanut Butter Day!

 What’s your favorite peanut butter recipe?

Good morning everyone! Well today I decided to do the 31 Days of Writing Prompts with The Sits Girls! Today the writing prompt is National Peanut Butter Day! Well to say I have a favorite is like saying choose between these shades of blue and you can only keep one. Me I like all types of blues, all types of books, and all types of people. But all in all I still have to pick my favorite so here it goes.

When it comes to recipes and baking, I always enjoy doing homemade things like brownies and cakes. I really want to start back, and in my search I found the recipe of Ultimate Fudge Brownies with Peanut Butter Chips. I haven't made these yet, because this is my first time seeing this Blogger Sallys Baking Addition. So now I will say this will become my favorite Peanut Butter recipe! I don't eat peanut butter that much only because we don't really buy it, or we would forget to.

I will make it my mission to find all I will need for this recipe and bake it before the new week ends. I will take a picture of the finished product with my camera so that it will let you guys know that I'm doing better at making and doing something other than do nothing at all. So wish me luck on it you guys!!


This month should be fun! And I really hope everyone will have a wonderful and blessed weekend. Keep your head up, a beautiful smile on your face, and agree that today is nothing like yesterday! When we keep in mind that everything will always get better if you break through the storm! Love you guys and have an awesome day!! {◕ ◡ ◕}