Tuesday, March 11, 2014

OOTD!

So I didn't have anything else to do today so I decided to show you all my OOTD! Today is Tuesday and you just want a day to yourself right? I mean if you aren't going to school online than there are a lot of days you would love to have for yourself now and days. Now I'm not an expert at this so I'll just say that I love shopping at Rue 21, Forever 21, and Rainbows. There are also a lot of online shops I wouldn't mind getting my hands on their clothes either. Here's a few pictures I took today.



















I love this shirt I got it on sale, can you believe this Star Wars tee was $3.00? Yes only 3 bucks and I snatched it up so fast, I had to have it! I love finding clothes on clearance and find great sales, there's nothing like finding a great looking top or skirt for a reasonable cost. The pants' were at least $5.00 I believe I can't remember. They are stretch skinny's and very comfortable. Tan really brought out the hidden colors of the shirt. My bow head band I bought from a local hair store in town. only $1.00 and some change. I have a white one too, won't be long before I can buy all colors of the rainbow ^_^.

Well I'm not sure how many times I'll do this but if I'm perfectly honest with y'all and myself... I enjoy dressing up and taking pictures. It's hard getting the angles right so I'll see if my lovely sister wouldn't mind doing some photos for me. I hope y'all enjoyed the photos and enjoyed your night. <3

Shirt: Rue 21/ Pants: Rainbows / Head band: For You Beauty