Sunday, March 16, 2014

Something special!

Hey my lovelies sorry it took so long for my to write something today. It's been a long day and well you know how things get when you end up being too busy. Anyway I wanted to share some more gorgeous jewelry made by Susan A. I really enjoy looking at the things she makes, and she specialize in making customized wedding jewelry for the bride and bridesmaids. If you are getting married or are planning to I think going to her shop on Etsy is the way to go. Her styles are unique and she will work with you one on one to get the idea of the style you want her to make for your big day. By the way sorry so late today guys!!
So here is the first item of beauties that I just had to share with y'all!!

This Rhinestone Earrings teardrop pearl earrings are one of my favorites! They are so elegant and clean I could really get use to wearing them on special occasions, and even my own wedding in the near future! When you think about it, this had to have taken some time to make, with how beautiful it is. These earrings are really something to beheld, and the artist of them can really understand what a woman seeks in jewelry. I'm really glad Ms. Susan let me take the time out to share a few more of her pieces with all of y'all!














Next is the Moonstone and Pearl Bridal hair comb this hair piece caught my attention with all the details that was put into it, just like the earrings did. It is a simple piece but it still has that "I'm gorge and there's nothing you can do about it" vibe. This can also be worn at wedding by the bride, bridesmaids, even a visitor can enjoy showing off this piece in her hair for this occasion.

And last but not least is the Tiny Pearl bridal necklace which can be worn by the bride or even one of the bridesmaid(s). This necklace is pretty cute and it's not over the top so you can enjoy people loving the dress and you in it. If you decide to let your bridesmaids wear this piece there's nothing like getting pearl earrings to go with it.












I really enjoyed sharing each of these pieces to y'all today and I hope to y'all will take the time out to visit Ms. Susan's shop today! If you have any type of questions you can contact her at her online store on Etsy. She's very sweet and great to talk with, Her store has a lot of awesome pieces that I think ya'll will enjoy looking at just as I do. If you have the chance gone and stop by and take a look around. I really believe you will like what you will find!