Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tag: A Whole Lot of Questions

This is my first time doing a tag, and this is my first time seeing one like this. So I hope y'all will enjoy this and learn a bit more about me as a person who blogs a bit too much lol. I found this Tag off a fellow bloggers page and she challenged her readers/bloggers to try it out. Visit her blog by the way it's super cute called Grey Walls. I really think y'all will enjoy it as much as I have!!
Alright here we go!

Apple juice or orange juice? Apple juice, though I will drink either one.

Are you a morning or night person? I would say morning person, but than I do stay up all night and still end up waking up super early in the morning for no reason. :O
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Well I bake so of course I love sweet foods. But salt will also help in making desserts sweet, that's why it's added ;)

Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas FTW!!.... though I do have a crush on a particular pirate... *Jack Sparrow!!*
Autobots or Decepticons? Hands down Autobots!
What was your favourite childhood television program? Hey Arnold, Tom and Jerry, Betty Boop, Recess, All That.... Lets just say all the best tv shows that were out in the 90's.

Are you a collector of anything? So far I think books are becoming my prized possessions and collections. But I do want to start a lady bug collection some day :)

If you could be any animal, what would you be? Maybe a fish... or a mermaid. I love the water and the funny thing about that is that I can't swim at all lol.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Well if I didn't already have it I'd say empathy... The ability to feel others emotions around you. It's not really a super power but it can become quite.... strange. Another reason why I don't like crowds....
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Homework, when does it need to be done. Than blogging, what do I write about this time? Finding a ride to a modeling gig until I can have enough money to buy my own car... or motorcycle I really want a motorcycle lol.

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Homework, I need to finish it now!! Lol

What's your favourite colour? Any type of blue. My boyfriend says I have a weird obsession for it... which I'm really starting to believe he is right lol

What's your favourite animal? Realistic animal: Dog; Not of this world animal: Griffin... they are cool to me lol

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Well I know we can't really be along in the universe... there is something out there. Same as there are a such thing as mermaids!

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes, Grand Theft Auto and Sims, racing games were pretty fun too.
You're given 1 million pounds, what do you spend it on? Travel!! Food, my family.
Have any bad habits? I get pretty lazy sometimes...
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Gun smacking, teeth grinding (my nephew does it almost every night)

List 3 of your best personality traits: I help those in need. I encourage who I know are feeling in the dumps, and Well I really like helping others in need.
List 3 of your worst personality traits: I'm lazy (sometimes), I suck at telling jokes, and I sometimes get emotions mixed up.

Have any celebrity crushes? Agent Gibs form NCIS, Shemar Moore, LL Cool J, and that's all I can think of off back.

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: You know, I always thought I wasn't cute enough, I wanted to gain weight to have a fuller look. Well I still do but I'm doing it the right way now.

Any tattoos or piercings? Only my ears.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? The smile and the way they dress. There is nothing like seeing a good looking man in a suit *drools*
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Well he has to have a great smile and keep me smiling, enjoy traveling as much as I do, and spend some time with me. I just love how all of this sums up my bae!! ^_^
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? People who try to make a unlikely logic sound good. If it don't make any since please take a thousand seats!
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I don't know it's really up to him to pop the question, I'm just waiting for him lol.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Tokyo, Japan!

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Canada!

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: 
1 Get married
2 Graduate College

3 Travel
4 Model
5 Buy my own place/motorcycle

Name 1 regret you have:Not chasing my dreams sooner.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Energy lol

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Doing your own thing and loving it

What's your favourite song of the moment? I love this song off Naruto Shippuden
  , called "Wind (Akeboshi) Ending."
What's your favourite song of all time? Adorn by Miguel

What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? I wish I was doing something, this year has been dry lol. I use to hang with my friends get a bit drunk and chill.
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Reading books, do a marathon on anime or Supernatural, enjoy that night like no other lol.

Have any hidden talents? I can sing... I write poetry... lol.
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?  Sushi, the real kind..
What would be your dream job? Opening and running my very own Bed and Breakfast!!

Which would you rather have, 100 million pounds or true love? I have true love, so I guess we will both enjoy the 100 million pounds ;)
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? I think I like me as I am. If I was born a girl, no need in me changing it. It happened  and I'll enjoy being a woman now.

Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I hate feeling like I'm being a burden to others...

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I think I wanted to change my name to Tabitha. It's an old name but I always found that it was very pretty and different. 
Do you believe in the afterlife? I can say I do believe. That's all I'm going to say about that.

So here is my answers guys!! Enjoy and I tag all of y'all fellow bloggers reading this to try out this tag and link your posts in my comments. I can't wait to read what all I can learn about each of you ^_^ have an awesome day today!!