Friday, March 28, 2014

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Well guys and gals ;) tomorrow is a big day or me and I really hope to get good news when I leave. I've never done modeling professionally before. Plus I'm going to be very nervous since this will be my first time going to Barbizon in Raleigh. I was really hoping to make it with John Casablancas. I will continue to do what I'll always do. And that is going to school online, blogging and baking once in awhile.

The lower picture is some brownies I made a while back. I miss making them so I might start back soon enough though. I made a cake too but I can't find the picture of it right now. They are called Blonde Brownies, a recipe I found on allrecipes.com

So this baker will have more pictures of her creations, and I think I'll take a picture of the Red Velvet cake my grandma is suppose to make for me. I can't wait to eat it soon enough :) I will also learn how to make her famous Red Velvet cake too. She has the recipe from my great-grandma, and she wanted to share it with me. I just love eating anything my grandma makes. She is amazing when it comes to cakes and great sweets.

So enjoy today guys, and I'll probably make another post tonight. Also be looking forward to next month which will be here in a few more days! I'm participating in a challenge, I have a theme but I don't know how my posts will be about the theme.

It's time I get on my homework and enjoy the rest of the movies that are here. And my nephew is really working on my nerves.... he keeps calling me and yelling when we're clearly in the same room together. I don't know what I'm going to do with that little boy lol.

He really do enjoy repeating himself though, silly boy. If you want to be a Sponsor on my blog you can click here. You can also grab my button to put on your blog! I also have the swap which is free so if you want to do that, that's cool too. Thanks for reading today guys, I really enjoy your company and support!!