Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What did you love about the generation you grew up in?

Hmmm, there were a few things I loved about my generation and than there are the things that I can say that I'm quite ashamed of. But the focus is what I love so here are a few things, I think this generation has accomplished would be individuality. We have learned to show that being different and showing your true self is a good thing. A lot of people say that we are acting out but I beg to differ. There are so many things out there that helps us express ourselves, clothes, the internet, and the many other outlets. Me I'm a anime nerd and I'm not afraid to tell anyone that. I love fashion and I enjoy a lot of movies. You will never find anyone else like me and that's the way I'd prefer it as well.



 I think that the more we smile on the outside and feel good on the inside anything can be over come. There were defiantly a lot more things to do and look forward to. Like Comicons and yes the parties, though I rather stay inside and cuddle with a good book. I'm glad that the programs out there kept a handful of us busy over the Summer and out of unnecessary trouble. There wasn't much I did to be honest, I was like an outcast with a lot of the popular kids and I use to take offense to it back than. Worried about what people thought about me and why no one liked me. I still worry sometimes but I'm getting better at ignoring ignorant people and enjoying the life that I'm leading now. Not ever body is going to enjoy what you enjoy doing. It's the same with  social media like this one.

I enjoy writing about the things I love like reading, being nerdy, and a mix of fashion and beauty. It's all about me and what I can bring to those that actually read my blogs. If I get a certain amount of readers that don't really reach the mark that's fine because I'm not here to impress anyone or get so many followers just to get it. I want to share my love of life with others that find me interesting to come back for more. The love of my generation was a rocky one, but it taught me to be me, and careless about how others will get out of it. If you think my blogs are boring well that's your opinion and I will respect that, but just know that I'm not going to change anything. I'm going to continue to write about me and what I like. And you can come back to read more but if you don't that's fine too. No one is making you read my blogs, but to be honest if it was really that boring you probably wouldn't be reading this post at all.. If you are, than I guess my ramblings and likes aren't so boring after all, now are they?

So yea I think I went off topic a little bit but I think you get the jest of what I'm saying. The love of my generation has shown me to stand up for me and let others talk because if they really thought what I was doing to be dull or boring than I guess things really aren't any of their concern... My blog is mine, and I can express myself the way I always do. Calm and cheerfully, I like being calm and relaxed with my posts because it's me in real life. I'm not wild and I like free things, I enjoy anime and manga, and I can't get enough of reading and writing. I plan on opening my own Bed and Breakfast in the near future and I want all my readers to join me on the ride!

If that's too much to ask for, than this blog isn't really for you... So I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading and sorry but I think I made a perfetly great post into a bit of a ranting period. Maybe I needed that release and I'm glad for those that did read this through that you will contiune to follow and read more about me. I'm not an evil person, I'm pretty quite and laid back, but there are times when I do need to defend what's mine and be done with it. *Sighs* Again thanks for reading my lovelies!!