Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm BACK!!

 
Hey my lovelies!! Sorry for being away for so long. There has been a lot going on over the past month or so. I'm back... sorta I guess. Somethings aren't meant to be I guess. As you know there are a few other changes on here and on my Facebook page. Me and the Airman aren't together anymore. I guess the break here means a lot when we took a break from each other.

So with all that has been going on, I seem to have lost a handful of my readers.. I seem to have to start over. Though I had to hold off on school because of the bill I have to take car of on my Verizon Wireless Hotspot bill, plus I have to do Jury Duty... (Does anyone know how to change the area for the summons to be closer to your home?)

A few weeks ago I've been trying to get a job at Rainbow's... so far I went to one interview and was pretty close to having the job, but there was an obstacle... And well because I'm babysitting for my sister and staying with her I can't get a job because of the hours she's working. On weekdays she works from 5 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning.

And I also know y'all remember the video (though crazy looking) of my going to a modeling agency called John Casablanca. Well I had to put that on hold because I didn't have a decent/reliable ride, and I don't have my licenses to rent on get a car of my own to drive 2 hours to Charlotte like I would like too.