Saturday, June 21, 2014

My late post about Father's Day

My dad left my mom, me and my sister when she was two and I was almost five. So we didn't... don't have much of a father figure in our lives. I mean he loves us and we love him.

But I'm not about to tell my sob story of probably a number of other kids and adults. So I wanted to show and share a few photos of what happened on Father's Day at my church. I really enjoyed what all my church praise team (dance team) did and well I have some great pictures.

The father's dancing with their daughters.
They bought Pastor a new lawnmower for Father's Day.

























Everything was great on that Sunday. I teared up when they were dancing. I didn't have enough time to record the dance though. I hope y'all will enjoy the pictures.