Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chictopia Style contest.



Hey loves, well me and a lot of other fashion bloggers out there are competing in a competition by Chictopia and Ariat to win a trip to New York's Fashion week in September. I never been to New York but to have that chance to actually travel and be one of the three guest bloggers to win would be pretty cool all in itself.

Now I'll be needing ya'lls help with this. All you need to do is vote for my photo in the competition and I can have a chance of winning. 
You can click here to get to the picture I choose to use. I have until August 22nd so please if you can get others to vote for me as well. 

Having a chance like this is a once in a life time experience. I hope to be apart of the adventure and I will take a LOT of pictures. The second best thing about this opportunity is the chance to win a large amount of cash.

So I think that is all for right now. Wish me luck and just tell any and everyone about it!!