Saturday, August 30, 2014

I won the Liebster Award!!



Guess what my loves, I won a Liebster Award! I know I can't believe it either. I was chosen by Tiffany Dillion from Tragic Couturist. When I found out I won this award I couldn't help but smile, it's so cool and I want to thank Tiffany for picking me! I've seen the award on many of blogs and I was just crazy surprised to actually win it myself.

Seeing as I need to get right to the point, I'll just do what is needed for being granted this great opportunity.


11 interesting facts about meh!! 
  • I'm a Pisces, my birthday is March 5, 1991. I was born premature, my mom said when I was born I literally fit in her hand. 
  • I love reading, in my whole life I think I've read over 600 books hardback and ebooks combined. 
  • I want to move and live in Japan, I even want to change my citizenship there. I'm actually studying Japanese and I love watching anime.
  • My favorite color is blue... well it's more of an obsession, anything that's blue that I see I would want to buy it or touch it.
  • Most of my life I was so shy that I never looked up in peoples face. So half the people that say they know me I don't really remember them because I don't remember what they look like. 
  • My favorite cookie is Oreos, and Bugles are my favorite type of chips.I love drinking water, but I can kill some Dr. Pepper.
  • I recently realize that I love any type of jewelry with an owl on it. They are majestic and mysterious.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. No I'm so serious, I can watch some things but others I will not even try. 
  • I've been writing poetry since I was 12 or 13, maybe I can share a few of them on here... one day maybe lol.
  • I plan on opening my own Bed and Breakfast. wanting something this bad can really mess up your head, but I really, really want to do this!
  • There was a lot of things I had wanted to try like, becoming a writer, joining the Navy, marrying my ex who was in the Airforce, and a nurse at some point. But it is what it is I guess. Sometimes wanting something doesn't mean that's what God has set up for you.
What inspired you to go into fashion blogging?
 Well to be honest my blog was something else completely. But we won't get into that... But my blog is more fashion focused, I do want it to be more than fashion, because that's the way I am. When I began looking and enjoying other fashion bloggers style and everything I found that it was more than just smiling to the camera. Fashion is a lifestyle, and there are a lot of Fashion-divas that I can really admire.

Who is your favorite blogger and why?
 Samantha Angell from Hockey Wife Hockey Life!! Oh man, she is more like an idol than anything. I really love her blog, and with her being American living in Sweden. She's married to a Hokey player too, I never met a hockey player in real life. I enjoy reading about other peoples lives that are traveling or are actually living the dream life they want. Samantha is really sweet and she can make any bad day a lot better with one of her posts.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
 Hmmm, in five years I better be running my own Bed and Breakfast and living in Atlanta G. with my boyfriend. I love my home town, don't get me wrong. But with how it is down here I think a few years away would be good. I hope to have a chance to visit Japan as well.

What is your favorite clothing item in your wardrobe?
 I have a brown flowered dress that I really enjoy wearing. It's a bit short but who cares? I look good in it!! Teehee!


Describe your typical fashion style. 
I don't actually have a particular style. I like them all. If I had enough money to buy it all I would! I love the boho and preppy look, I dress up on occasion, and well it really doesn't matter what it is as long as I like it. My mood don't determine what I wear but mostly with how the weather is. So yea, I enjoy any type of style.

List of Fandoms that you are in (or if you have no idea what a Fandom is, just tell me a list of TV Shows/Movies/Comic Books that you like.)  
So most of ya'll already know that I'm a partical nerd and isn't afraid to tell the world :) So you know what will be coming next!
  • All of the Marvel movies cartoon and live action.
  • The Mask and Son of the Mask
  • Avatar
  • iCarly
  • Hangover (all of them)
  • Lizard Lick Pawns
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Monster High (lol)
  • Gosick
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Fairy Tale
  •  Power Rangers (Don't judge me lol)
  • Castle
  • Criminal Minds
  • CSI: Miami
  • Witches of East End
  • Supernatural
What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Let's see, my biggest pet peeve is liars. Now I don't mean people that lie because they think it will help. I'm talking about the good liars, the ones that will lie right in your face and will keep at it even when you know they are doing it. Good liars will make great employers of becoming a lawyer. I just can't give much trust to someone that will promise to keep something to themselves but tell others anyway. Than lie and try to convince you other wise.
Describe your greatest childhood memory. 
My greatest childhood memory that I can remember is at the very first house I remember living in. We had a double wide trailer with a fireplace and everything. I loved that place! I do remember me and my sister singing songs and doing dances for our mom and dad for fun. Man those were the days, life was so simple when you had no worries...
Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you believe that everything happens for a reason? 
I think love at first sight could be possible for most but not all. Sometimes love though a small word holds a greater than life meaning. Now if my 9 year daughter (in the near future lol) came home and said she's in love I'd know it is more of a crush. The only love she'll know is what me and her father will show.
To know love and to really feel it, just know it feels great but it can hurt like hell as well....
Where do you like to shop for clothing? 
I shop Forever 21 for jeans, because right now it's the only place that has my size and is long enough. Their shirts and shoes are pretty much my style as well. I do go to the local Flea market and see what they are selling. But I'm mostly in Forever 21, Rue 21, Rainbows, JCPenny, and I would shop a lot more online once I can get a little extra cash.

List of Songs that's currently on your playlist. 
I love all kinds of music, so glad I get to share with all of ya'll!!





My Nominees 
I follow a lot of blogs... I mean A LOT! It was a bit hard to choose but I think I found the ones I can nominate for this. Also some of the blogs I've chosen are group run or has a podcast with the blog and I know them personally. Also some of the nominees have a lot more than 200 followers already. I think I have more than 11 but they need to be heard... or read teehee!


Questions for the Nominees
  • What type of music keeps you going on a bad day?
  • What could you do to change the world if it was up to you?
  • What type of hobby do you have that makes you feel like a winner when you do it?
  • How do you feel about the cops harming and/or killing civilians that are now popping up everywhere?
  • What is the funnest moment you ever had that if you think of it now you can't help but crack up about it?
  • Where do you want to visit that is exotic and/or over seas?
  • What type of animal is your favorite? Why?
  • What cartoon and/or anime was the best in your childhood?
  •  How do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What is your greatest fear? Explain why that is.
  • What is your all time favorite movie?

The Rules
  •  Link back to the person that nominated you for the award.
  • You must write 11 facts about yourself so people can learn more about you.
  • You also have to answer the 11 questions given by the nominator.
  • After completing this, you should nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and then give them 11 questions of you choice. However, you cannot nominate your nominator.
  • You have to let your nominees know that they've been nominated and give them access to the link to find out more about the award.