Thursday, August 21, 2014

If you were to describe yourself as a tree, what kind of tree would you be?





If I was a tree, I would probably be a weeping willow. Down here, our National tree is the Dogwood tree. It reminds me of the Japanese Cherry Blossoms, or Sakura Trees.The main difference to me would be the smell. I bet The Cherry Blossom tree smells sweet when it blooms.... The Dogwood tree smells pretty bad when in bloom down here.
But anyway, the reason that I would be a Weeping Willow would be because to me the way the leaves and branches leans and reaches for the ground is different and quite frankly fascinating. We have a few of them here, but I think most of them are either wild or someone bought the tree for decorations purposes.

The trees themselves when near them have a ethereal type of feel to them. I love looking at them I've never actually seen one up close and personal but I bet that's how it would feel. It looks as though it's reaching down to protect anything that will stand under it's leaves.

Weeping willows are pretty in their own way, If I close my eyes I can see myself right now sitting under a weeping willow with pen and a pad, letting the wind whip my hair from my face and the leaves tickle my cheeks. I could really come up with the best poems by just thinking about being near a Weeping willow tree. They can look pretty exotic too, with them being so different from other trees.

So if there was any type of tree to be I would be the Weeping Willow, not because it's sad, but because this tree learned to show it's true emotions through it's leaves. This tree shows me how much a like we all are. I'm an open book when it comes to emotions, because I wear mines on my sleeves. I can't really help it to be honest.

If you want to be a bit technical, I'm a very emotionally sensitive woman. Not only can I see emotions stronger than most but there are a lot of times I can feel them as well from other people. That can get quite confusing when I can't pin point if it's mine or someone else. I'm a loner at times by chose, it's to keep me grounded and away from to much emotion or I can literally burn out and breakdown.

I'm really a weeping willow tree with a human body suit if that makes sense. But that is all I have to say about that this time. Maybe one day I can go deeper about it, but it'll have to wait until next time. Right now I need to figure out why I can't sign back into my class....

3 of these pictures do not belong to me! Owner has full credit!