Sunday, August 10, 2014

What is something blogging has taught you about yourself?

Hey guys! Well I've wanted to share with you all about what blogging has taught me over the past few years. This is actually a blogging prompt from The SITSgirls which I find always have great ways of helping women like myself get more readers and meet new people online. There are a handful of things about being married and about kids. But since I don't have neither I just stick with things that I can write about.

Other than that I do enjoy the monthly writing prompts and other things like learning to vlog, they post. But since this is about what blogging has taught me, I might as well get to the chase and tell you.

Blogging wasn't really easy to me, and than what made it even harder was trying to keep my readers and have something engaging to write about. I mean that a bloggers worst nightmare, trying to think of something, anything to write about and seem entertaining as well.

Other things I've learned about myself as a person is that I can't juggle a lot of activities if I'm not going to take the time, and time manage. I have a list of all the things I want to do with my life to make my family proud of me. I do know that I enjoy writing to complete strangers and seeing that they all enjoy my crazy life and the things I enjoy as well.























I am still learning about vlogging and ways of getting in front of a camera and not get to shy. Not everything will go the way I want it to, and I felt that venting it on here does make one feel better about themselves.
I guess that's about all I can think about this late at night. So I'll make sure to write a bit more blogs each week.