Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Photo Splurge!!

Iron Fist Lolita Love Bootie Polka Dot Leopard Flower VEGAN

Hello again my loves!! Sorry about not posting in a couple of days. A lots came up with family issues and everything but all will get better. Any who, I've had these shoes fof awhile now and I've worn them twice since I had the. Aren't they just pretty?!! I received them from a lady that I had once adopted as my aunt, but we don't talk much anymore now.... Feel off I guess, that sometimes happens.
I didn't know the official name for these beauties so I looked them up and saw that they are in this style as wedges as well which was pretty cool. If you want a link to the wedges you can go here, and the heels are here. I just really love looking at these shoes!!
(Photos taken by me)


If only modeling was in my future, everything would be a lot better for me and my family.Sometimes you have to do what you got to do to get to where you want to be. I'm not sure where I've heard that from but whom ever said it was right. Well loves I have a long day of homework. So good morning!!