Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lady Lavender Store: Open


http://ladylavenderstore.storenvy.com/

Yay!! I finally did it! My very own store is now open and ready for business!! Right now things are going to get a bit busy but I think that's a good thing. I really didn't know if this was going to be a good idea or not but I think I've made the right choice. To be perfectly honest I do need the money, But!! But I also love showing new things to people at a reasonable price as well.
Lately I've been trying my hardest at away of doing what I love and well getting paid to do it. So right now this was the only way I believe would actually work. Because, I mean really!! School tuition is NOT going to pay itself. Plus I want to at least start living on my own by next year. No worries I will continue blogging of course, and I'll probably promote new products from my store right here on my blog.


If you want to check my store out just click on the picture and it'll take you there. I even made a gmail for it just in case you had any questions for me regarding the store. Oh I also made a blog for my store on Wordpress. So go by there if you like as well.

I think that might be it about my store, so come by and buy!!
Thanks for reading, I do appreciate all the love I've been receiving lately, so keep 'em coming!!