Monday, September 15, 2014

My sister is older now!!


May 15,2009
Hey loves today is my sisters Birthday, she turned 20!! If you don't already know it, I love my sis very much. We have our problems from time to time but that life right? We have more good days than bad, and well I just wanted to show her how much she means to me and how proud I am of her through my blog. I usually would make something or write her a poem... Maybe I can still write a poem down below. Free hand always makes the work sound and feel fresh and amazing.

That picture was taking about 6 years ago. We was invited to a Christian Prom or some type of event I can't really remember but my sister was and will always be a beautiful girl and woman in my eyes! So I'm going to find and post one picture of every year if I can find it. I hope she won't mind but well, I want to show her how beautiful she really is.

Year 2010

I think this was the same day we found a dog roaming around the neighborhood we use to live. Life was a bit simpler back than. We had no worries and till this day taking her picture can be a chore but I still enjoy it if they come out looking great like this.

Year 2011

Year 2012

Year 2013

Year 2014


Well I think she would enjoy the pictures I've chosen, I don't think any of them were embarrassing at all. She is my cute and silly sister and I'd do anything for her. The one and only man in her life right now is this cute guy here.

Thanks for reading!!

And so here's a funny video to enjoy! "Weird things couples Fight About"