Saturday, September 27, 2014

Product Review: PicStick



I was given the amazing opportunity to do a review of these magnet pictures. In all honesty I really hoped they would have been a bit bigger, but I do like them. I put them on the fridge and my sister said she liked them just as much as I did! I have plenty of photos of them. You can order your own here. Oh and while you're at it how about getting this personalized code to get 25% off your order! Here's the code for you: GEEK25.


Enjoy, making your very own! Here's the  rest of my photos!


I do hope ya'll enjoyed the post and to take advantage of this opportunity to make some PicStick's your selves. Not only are they fun to make, but you can choose any picture you want and it only took a few days for me to receive mine.

Thanks for reading loves! Please come again!!