Saturday, October 18, 2014

Blogger Feature Friday!! (A day late, so Sorry!!)



Today's Blog feature is Isabel from Classic and Crippled! A beauty and fashion blog with a touch of her lifestyle as a young woman. I just met her but I can tell she has a very beautiful soul. I wish I could have met her in person. Just sit down and talk to her and listen to her story. I'm a good listener too teehee.
Here's a little bit more about Isabel as a person. I asked her a few questions for ya'll to get to know her better. You can follower her on Twitter and Instagram too!!


Why did you decided to start your own blog?
  • I got this idea because of my genetic condition, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which causes my joints to dislocate 30+ times a day. Because of this I have had 7 major surgeries in the last 5 years and I am always in a joint brace, walker, wheelchair, cast or just limping. I would love to help handicapped women feel more confident and comfortable with themselves and with others! I know I could have used a blog like this!
Who as a blogger do you admire most?
  • The blogger that I admire the most is, Caitlin from Southern Curls and Pearls. Because she isn't afraid to mix patterns, and she combines many basic pieces with unique ones in a totally different way. I also follow her Instagram and I love seeing her relationship with her mom, they seem to have such positive outlooks!
What are your future plans and will your blog be great source of connecting with others?
  • In the future, I plan to become an adolescent psychologist or a pediatric nurse. One of my future goals is to get married and to have children. My blog will definitely continue to be a source of connection and I look forward to the future of Classic and Crippled!
What is fashion  to you? What are your tastes?
  • As Rachel Zoe said, "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak". I feel like this quote perfectly sums up what fashion is and what fashion should be. Fashion is a changing art that truly helps me express myself in a way that I can't say in words!
Who do you look up to?
  • The person I look up to the most is my Grandmother. I love her so much and she is the best person I know. She has worked so hard for her accomplishments and has stayed strong through so much. Before she retired, she was a middle school librarian and her goal was to share her passion for reading and to help tweens find an escape. She brought this idea to every aspect of her life as well.

I hope ya'll enjoyed the Blog Feature!! I want to do a lot more of these so please reach out to me if you want me to show off your blog to others out there.

What are you waiting for? Go by her blog and show this amazing girl and her blog much needed love!! She's strong, smart, and just a lovely girl to look up to. I'm really glad I was able to make this post in time. Thank ya'll for reading!!