Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Born Pretty Store: Product Review!



Hey loves!! I finally received some jewelry & accessories to share and review for y'all!! If you remembered a post I made name A really awesome new store, then you know I was talking about this particular one! I love this store so much, and well just keep reading to see what type of goodies I've gotten!!


Looking at these photos I've taken, I look so tiny for a 23 year old! Now I don't even believe I'm that.... somewhat young teehee. But I can see now that I have a nice shape, and well I love the skin I'm in!

If you haven't been to Born Pretty Store website yet I think it's time you did if you want this gorgeous Enchanting Floral Necklace, Skull and flower Rhinestone ring, and Heart Stripped earrings!



Everything looked really great with what I was wearing, and I can really enjoy wearing the necklace on the daily. I really like the pearls that run from the back on down, makes it a lot easier to adjust when the flowers are uneven on one side or the other. I didn't have any problems with them pinching my skin like other pearls or chained necklaces I've had in the past. There's a black floral necklace in stock that I think I could buy in the near future!

The Skull and Rhinestone ring is one of my favorites and I was so happy when I finally got it. It's so pretty and shiny. I did lose a rhinestone but no one can really tell unless you're right up on it. Other than that I'd still wear it on occasion when I feel like showing it off. It's adjustable so, it can be worn by all finger types. That's mainly why I wanted it. My fingers are long and skinny so when it fit perfectly I was pretty shocked. Comes off just as smoothly as I can put it on!

The Heart Stripped earrings were pretty hard to take reliable photos of but I think I did a pretty good job here. If you can't really see them I'm very sorry! These cuties were a must! I love studded and small earrings because, well I have tiny ears and anything too big will hurt my ears and turn them red. Which would be bad if I couldn't and wouldn't wear them anymore. The backs weren't really reliable though, so I'll have to buy new ones that will fit and I won't have to worry about losing my earrings in the process.


You can buy each of these jewelry for yourself with my 10% off code too!! So have fun shopping and enjoying the discount while your at it!

Thanks for reading loves, I do hope y'all enjoyed the post for today!! I really enjoyed taking the photos and writing it for you!