Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Store

Shop Now at vargastore.com


Hey loves!! Well you know what time it is!!! Yep I found another great store, and you know I was suppose to tell ya'll about it some time ago but I couldn't find it for NOTHING!! It's pretty great and I love dresses so I wanted to share with you a few of them that I felt ya'll would like as well!
So to share my all time love for the store I wanted to show ya'll their Fall Collection, that I Adore! The dresses are gorg and I can't wait to start buying a few things for here myself! I hope ya'll enjoy the dresses and other clothing I pick to be to your liking! Everything in the store is well priced and user friendly. 

Now that that is out of the way, how about we take a look at the Fall Collection shall we?
Vagra classic



Everything is this store is something every woman would want for herself. There's even a few vintage things that I enjoy looking at. Like an Antique clock and a few old weights. Best of all is the classic book collections you'll find there. Ya'll already know how I am about books so that came as a surprise to me. I hope ya'll enjoyed today's post and please forgive me. I've been neglecting to post lately and it's not a very good look for me. So I'll try to post more often. Thanks for stopping by!! <3 br="">


*Disclaimer_ This post is a Sponsored post and when you click on a certain link or banner on this post I may get a small percentage of payment. That will NOT affect my opinion of the brand. All that is written is my HONEST opinion.