Saturday, October 25, 2014

Photo Splurge!!



I haven't done one of these in a while so here's another one of my Photo Splurges for when I become bored enough to take a whole lot of pictures in various outfits (for those new to my blog.) I'm going to have to keep up with them more often as well. Share to you all how much my photography skills has been raising.

So I'm thinking about making this a thing some time soon. I mean how many of you out there takes a slew of photos but only put a few that you like on a #OOTD post and though you do have a set theme for that post you just want to put the ones you think are still cute some where else? I think this would really be a great idea for bloggers all over! I'll make this a link for all bloggers that enjoy taking glamorous, stylish, funny and silly, trendy photos of themselves and be noticed all in one.

There are a lot of bloggers to be discovered out there and I plan on seeing who is really serious about the blogging community! If you're interested just let me know in the comments and I can set things up for it. I'm even thinking about having a few guest bloggers help me out with this as well. Having a theme for each one sounds fun and I like fun teehee!

So that's just an idea thrown out there, so here's my photos.


Look forward to a post about this outfit on next week. I put this outfit together sometime this week and I didn't have time to post it like I had wanted to. It'll be up though so look forward to that!


Thanks for reading loves!! Today should be interesting ... Well I hope it will be. Have a great weekend!!