Thursday, October 2, 2014

What was your favorite book this summer?



This summer I've read a lot of books and well this particular one had me by the tail when I opened it. The one of a kind book that was read by me was called "The Word Changers". This was an interesting book, and I'm always for something that has a way of pulling the reader into it's pages.

This is somewhat a first book review for me and I do plan on doing more so look forward to that.
Now to get into the book, I'm going to do my all time favorite Grade Rating for this book just as I would an anime, manga, store, and restaurant. Thanks for coming by. I do hope ya'll would decided to buy this book for yourself. It's top notch and I loved it. The main characters, a lonely girl from a broken home name Posy, and a prince who's trying to get his sister back named Kyran. The twist about this book is that it's about another book!! The target audience for this book is Young Adults and Young adults at heart.

My all time favorite quote in the book: You can't die from the lack of something when you have so much of it to give yourself. I didn't really know what Posy had meant when she was thinking these very words, but I do know that it gave her a bit more hope for herself and her family. Having hope and faith is really hard to follow through with. Sometimes we forget what we need because we're to busy being afraid and wanting everything else. I can really relate to Posy a lot. She now know what she is in need of doing. Loving her family unconditional just like the one above loves us. You can't run away from the problems, they have to be solved and taken care of or one can be buried in self worry or lost for a long time.

I know I was just as shocked as you. But if I say anymore than I need to I'll end up giving way to much of the juicy stuff away, and end up ruining it for you. So please I beg of you to go out and quickly get this book! You can find it here, here and here. I wanted to give you options in where to find this amazing book. I would defiantly recommend this book to the rest of the bookworms that are following me and a few of my friends who aren't bloggers. I believe this is a great book to get lost in and anyone can read it. The characters are engaging and everyone that was introduced was very well thought out. With the design and fonts with this book I had no problems with reading it, if anything the font was very cute and I really hope there is a second part so I can read that soon too!

I think I've said my fill of how great this book is. All that needs to be done now is for you to go out and buy it for yourself!! So here is my one Grade Rating for this book.

  

Grade Rating:
Illustration: B
Plot: A
Character build up: A
Story Line: A
Editing: B

Thanks again for stopping by to read up on a sister!! I do hope ya'll come on by again, and soon!! <3 p="">Look forward to tommorow! I had another photo session with my nephew!



Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher through the BookCrash.com book review program, which requires an honest, though not necessarily positive, review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s CFR Title 16, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”