Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Festival in St. Pauls on Halloween!



Alright!! I can now tell you all about the fun I had on Friday when I went to my home church to get lots of candy, and play a ton of games! I even have funny pictures of me and a friend of mine racing each other to eat a donut! (How fun and silly does that sound?)
It was great, I haven't had that much fun in a really long time, to bad Halloween is only once a year Le sigh. But like the say pictures says a lot about a person so here's a few of them that aren't too blurry.



I had so much fun, there was a cake walk for the adults and a cupcake walk for the kids, I thought that was pretty cool since kids can't participate in the cake walk. Me and my friend Megan did the cupcake walk with the rest of the kids, she won but I didn't. She was nice enough to give me half of her cupcake though :). It was a great night, it was a bit chilly but standing by the large lights helped out because of the heat they generate from the bottom and pushed out.



I hope y'all enjoyed today's post!! I enjoyed putting it together here's the video for that night as well you'll also find it on my Youtube Channel.