Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall joys that are my joys!



I love Fall and I love the country style, that will start to show up in some of the modern styles. I think this would also be a great opportunity to introduce a new store that I've come across. It's called Country Habit, and boy I fell in Love! I'm in the South of N.C so it's only natural that I'd have a taste for some things country. I know I don't talk much about it but hey, a country girl is a country girl through and through. Give her a shot gun or a bow and arrow (I kind of suck at both, but I haven't practice in years!) and everything about her begins to shine through.
I don't know much about country music, but it doesn't mean I don't listen to it. My best friend Gab's love it, and I wish she could have came home so that I'll have plenty of photos of us together this year. With her being in the Airforce sometimes Leave gets cancelled and the like, so we have to wait just a bit longer to see her. I do have a few pictures of her before she left and we went to the beach together last year. Hopefully I didn't delete them just yet.
Fall in love with Country Fall.


From the same cloth Boot in Cognac: $79.99
Vogue Adventures Bag: $74.99
Country Gypsy Fringed Maxi Dress: $57.95
Big Lake: Paperback: $9.95 // Kindle Edition: $3.99 // Audio: $1.99
The Hawk Eternal (The Hawk Queen): Paperback: $7.19 // Kindle Edition: $5.99
Bohemian American Wrap: $44.99
New Orleans Saints Earrings: $17.95

Fall is in the Air



Looking at your gun: $19.16 (On Sale!)
Bless your Heart: 18.36 (On Sale!)
From the same cloth Boot in Cognac: $79.99
Empath (Book 1 of the Empath Trilogy): Paper Back- 16.99; Kindle edition: $0.00
Owl Tealight Holder: £14
Bark Word: £10
Photographic Tree Canvas set of 4: £80
Chanel Eyeshadow Vert Khaki: $11.80 (On Sale!)
Covertly Cozy Pants: $69.99

Thanks for reading guys come back again and soon!! I love the Fall though I don't really care much about the cold. Ain't that something? I don't like getting cold at all, only because I will stay cold for a long time. But the weather changing the leaves of their color and the atmosphere in between sunny days coupled with the nice wind is the best of it to me. What part of the winter do you enjoy? I hope y'all would love to share that with me!