I was finally able to receive my candles two days ago and I'm pretty excited to be writing about them! or one they are a lot smaller than I had figured they would be but they smell GREAT! I have a set of three candles from the Fresh and Clean batch. There are a number of scents for you to choose from, and I'll share each of them with you!!
These candles are handmade in the US, and each is natural soy wax with a self-trimming cotton candle wicks. Burns clean for 20 hours and looks really great for any occassion and anywhere in your home. I choose the Fresh and Clean set because I never smelled the scent of Lemon Grass and I wanted to know what it was like. I feel in love with it, it's not to strong and it smells great when I'm right near it. The Olive Blossom one was pretty lovely as well, I couldn't really smell it at first but I love it. As for the Fresh Linen I'll keep that one in the bathroom out of my nephews reach. It is a very fresh smell that should be near the laundry when you're on a cleaning spree.
By the way I'll be giving away a pack of these to one lucky reader! You have to have an Amazon.com account, a Paypal account and live in the U.S as well!Giveaway will start on tomorrow so much sure you come back!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Old Factory Candles!
- New Born Baby: Baby Powder// First Blanket// Baby Shampoo.
- 50 Shades: Leather// Jasmine Bubbles//Vanilla Sex
- Coffee Shop: Coffee Bean// Hazelnut//Chai Tea
- Fall Harvest: Pumpkin Spice//Cranberry//Autumn Leaves
- Fresh and Clean: Lemon Grass// Olive Blossom//Fresh Linen (I have this one!!)
- Happy Holidays: Christmas Tree//Candy Cane//Gingerbread
- High as a Kite: Cannabis//Incense//Bag OÕ Cookies
- Man Cave: Straight Razor//Leather//Mahogny
- Romance: Rose Petals//Champagne//Dark Chocolate
- Spa Day: Cucumber//Lemon Grass//Green Tea
- Vacation: Sea Breeze//Hawaiian Lei//Awapuhi
- Winter Wonderland: Hot Cocoa//Roasted Chestnuts//First Snow
FTC: Brandbacker partnered with Old Factory Candles. I have received this product to do an honest review. Everything I've written is my honest opinion of the products.
I do hope y'all enjoyed the review, thanks for reading today, and tell me all about your Halloween!!