Monday, December 1, 2014

1 Direction Make-up kit - Beauty Collection: Product Review



I'm crazy happy about having the chance to review this product!! It was so much fun, plus my sister helped me out with it as well so that was a plus! All of the colors are really bright and cheerful. It can be worn for the Summer as well as for the winter if you want. Some of them look like you can use them for special occasions as some girls my age and some what younger would wear them for the night scene.

I really enjoyed making a review about each of the products. There were a few that I've made a review about before but nothing's wrong with doing it again! You can check out more about what 1D are up to on their Facebook page.

Electro Glam Mascara:
Why don’t we go there- Shock of blue
Does he know?- Pinkest hot pink
Story of my life- Amped canary yellow



My sister wore the Hot pink mascara on a date with her friends the other night. You can see how pigmented the color is. I really loved the way it looked on her. It's something different and I really like the blue mascara. I can't wait to try all of them soon.


Liquilights Glow Gloss:
Through the Dark- Electric glitter poppy lip gloss that glows to neon red-orange under UV light
Kiss You- Orange glitter rush lip gloss that glows to neon yellow under UV light
Taken - Powerhouse glitter pink lip gloss that glows to neon orange under UV light


I haven't wore any of them just yet, but each of the colors are pretty cute. I want to buy a UV light just to check out each of the colors in that light. These are cool to wear for a night out for fun. I'd really wear these for clubbing purposes but that's just me teehee.

Rock me Nail Kit:
Nail Varnish:
Happily– UV iced blue glitter
Moments- UV neon pink
Diana- UV 3D holographic

Glitter Toppings:
Kicks- UV snow cone blue
Not afraid- UV electrified pink glitter
Star-- UV holo glitter

Makeup by One Direction will hit the following stores Now!
Macy's
Dillards
Boscov's
Stage Stores
Beauty Brands
Lord & Taylor


I really liked the quality of this polish, with how smoothly it spreads on ones nails. Though I did have to put multiple layers I still enjoy wearing the blue one. I enjoyed using the glitter. I want to experiment with it a little more. I'll have to find other ways to make it look more professional on my nails.

;

*FTC: I've received these products for review purposes only from BrandBacker and Markwins. Everything said is of my honest opinion.

Thanks for taking the time out to read my review. I do hope y'all had a great day today. Enjoy the give away as well!