Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!


I do hope y'all are having a really great Christmas so far with all of your family and friends. I won't be long before New Years come around too. Looking forward to seeing all the gifts people bought. I went to a Christmas play my church did a few days ago. I didn't take any photos so sorry :(

I think today was a success for my nephew. He enjoyed opening his presents today and I was still half asleep when he littered the living room with wrapping paper and tiny toy parts. Seeing him happy for Christmas is all that really matters so I can't complain with him so happy and smiling. My sister has photos of him opening his gifts but I'm a bit lazy and I don't feel like editing and posting any photos. Sorry about that. I guess I can put unrelated photos on here... maybe... eh not. I guess for
now I'll get back with y'all when I have a chance. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my post for today. Enjoy the rest of y'alls evening!!

Merry Christmas!!!