Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Family and Christmas gifts!




Yesterday was really interesting. We didn't leave home until later to see both my grandparents and spend some time with them. It's really convenient when your mom and dad parents live on the same street walking distance from one another.
Everyone actually got alone pretty well at my mom's mom house last night. I have a few photo's of all of us talking and having a good time at both my grandparents place. My brother was suppose to come by with my nieces and nephews but I haven't heard from him. But at least I know that they all including my sister son had a pretty great Christmas this year. Though I will say that yesterday was also the day my grandfather, my mom's dad, had past away 23 years ago.

I was eight month's and my oldest cousin was almost three at the time. There's never a time where I wish grandpa Johnny was still living.

Well enough of that, I do hope y'all had a peaceful and wonderful Christmas this year. Can't wait to spend New Years with all of y'all, it should be fun!! So look forward to that okay! The New Year is only a few days away, there's a lot in store for me and y'all!! Good night loves!! Enjoy the rest of your night and my photos of my Christmas with my family!


We all had a lot of fun. I can't wait for the new years soon!! Thanks for reading loves!