Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New skin care: Product Review!



Hey loves!! It's been awhile since I did a product review so here's one at the end of the year for y'all!! It's a little different but then I'm different so that's to be known right? Anyway I had the opportunity to review skin care products and well it took me awhile to review them properly because one some of the products wasn't actually needed... I already have a youthful looking skin.
If you go to InstaNatural.com you can find a lot of facial and body care products that really do work pretty well.I must say I've looked through the site myself and I can really see the mud facial could be useful.



Now that you have the store here's a bit of information to be found with the Hyaluronic Acid Serum. You can buy the Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Amazon or their website. I only used it once and I can tell it can tighten the skin around the eyes and forehead. I don't really need it so I gave it to someone that wanted to use it. She said it's great and the ingredients was a bonus. Knowing that no harsh chemicals was going in her skin made it easier to use.

 The benefits:
  • Improves skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance
  • Reduces appearances of dark circles & puffiness
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Provides instant hydration for smoother, softer skin
  • Helps you achieve an overall vibrant, healthy complexion
Key ingredients:
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Green Tea
  • Vitamin C
  • Jojoba Oil


Next is the Vitamin C Facial Toner. I used this more than any of the other products. It's simple and you have to be careful that it don't get in your eyes, or run on your lips. Other than that I think this product is pretty good in reducing spots and shirking your pores. I didn't really care for the smell but I think this is something to look forward to it you decide to buy from Amazon or their website.


The benefits:
  • Cleans and purifies skin
  •  Provides Anti-Aging Benefits 
  •  Shrinks appearance of pores
  •  Removes excess oil and dead skin cells 
  •  Restores balance to natural pH levels 
  •  Helps protect your skin against impurities 
  •  Gives you instant refreshment 
  •  Preps skin for other applications
Key Ingredients:
  • Vitamin C
    Witch Hazel
    MSM
    Tea Tree Essential Oil



And last but not least is the Youth Express Eye Gel. Once again this was a product that I didn't actually need to use. I do know that the bottle is longer than shown in the picture as you can already see. You can find each of them on Amazon and their website. I thought that this was a pretty interesting product as well.

The benefits:
  • Provides ultimate care and protection to eye area
  • Goes on gently and is safe for all skin types
  • Reduces appearance of puffiness and dark circles around eyes
  • Contains organic ingredients and is 100% natural

Key Ingredients:
  • Hyaluronic Acid
    Plant Stem Cells
    Amino Acid Complex
    Peptide Complex
    Matrixyl 3000




Out of everything I've learned about each of these products. I've learned that each of them are produced right here in the U.S. There's nothing like having something that works wonders and find out that it's made right here. That makes me supper proud.

Thanks for reading loves. I do hope y'all enjoyed this review!