Monday, March 30, 2015

Book Review: Soul Food Love!



Hey loves!! This is the first time I've ever reviewed a cooking book. So far I've never seen one like this before either. When reading the life story of Alice Randall and her family tree is pretty interesting. It automatically makes one want to cook the amazing food with it's pages.

Everything within this books looks great and appetizing. Its a pretty decent way of keeping Southern food Southern and healthy too. I'm a Southern country girl myself, and I recognize a couple of recipes that my own grandma's still cook today.

I highly doubt they would want to change the way they're cooking now just because I have this book. I'll just enjoy their cooking as always and do ny own experiments in my own kitchen.

When you read this book for yourself, I really believe you'll enjoy all that's in it. Reading the life story and family tree of someone else family is pretty amazing. Making a family tree like this one must have been challenging to make, especially to get the photo as well. I highly recommended this book if you're looking to serving your family with Southern style cooking. Thanks for reading loves!

You can always buy the book from Amazon or Random House.

*I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.*