Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hair Growth Vitamins Review!!



Hey loves!! Here a review that should have been out weeks ago, but I've been so busy that I couldn't get it done the way I've wanted too. I do hope y'all will take the time to read today's post. I never really use hair growth products because well... There was never a real need for them in the first place.



I mean my hair is fairly long, only thing I really had to worry about was breakage. I really need to moisturizer and protect my hair a bit more and I won't really have too many problems. I think in June or so I'd have dreads for a year. Not all of my hair has locked yet but here's a few pictures.


This is before I started taking the Hair Growth Vitamins. The last two photos is during and after taking them. I think they worked pretty well. But I'm not really sure if much changed in taking them. My hair grows the same amount of time any regular person would without the vitamins. Maybe I didn't see any changes because it was me? I don't know teehee I can be a weird person at times. I don't really like taking pills so I don't really see myself buying these on my own any time soon.



I guess I could say it was kind of fun trying it out to see if it would actually work. But if you are looking to wanting your hair longer I do recommend these vitamins. I didn't have any type of  weird reaction while taking them, and I didn't see anything that would cause harm to ones body as well.

If you think this is for you then by all means go to http://www.ZenWiseLabs.com and order your own from their site. Let me know if they worked for you, it would be cool to hear and see pictures of your progress.

Key Ingredients:
Biotin
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)
Grapeseed Extract
Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin (Seed-Curcubita Pepo)(4:1)
Gotu Kola (Herb-Centella Asiatica) (4:1)
Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf) 
L-Lysine Hcl
L-Proline
Kelp
Citrus Bioflavanoids
Nettle (Leaf-Urtica Dioica)
Catalase
Resveratrol

Thanks for reading my loves! I really did enjoy putting this post together though it took me forever to finally get this far. I'll come back soon so make sure ya'll watch out for me!! Love ya!


*FTC: I've received these products for review purposes only from BrandBacker and ZenwiseLabs. Everything said is of my honest opinion.