Monday, April 20, 2015

It's been eight years...



Hey my loves!! Well as you can see that's my pop's, nephew and oldest sister sitting around eating Burger King. My dad's been away from home for almost eight years and he came home a couple of days ago. This was the first time he's seen my nephew since he's been born. I love my dad to death buy sometimes I worry about him.There's defiantly nothing small about him, at 6'1 he practically tower over me.

Any way it was still a pretty interesting reunion for us all. I had fun which is what matters when you see your dad for the first time in or seven years right. But life goes and and there are those that forgive and forget. He's here where he should be. Things are really looking up again, and I love it!!




I'm sorry this isn't as long and in dept as I want it to be but it's the best I can do. I've been putting this post off a few days without any real reasoning. I just had a lot going on and well... as I said before sometimes we all don't have that luxury of time as we once had. So thanks for reading my loves, I've got to do better! I will, no worries there.