Friday, April 24, 2015

My Love Letters book Review!


Hey my loves!! I hope all of y'all are having a pretty decent week, mine could be better but well it did feel pretty great when I finally got The World Needs More Love Letters in a really big box a few days ago. 

YES! I've always wanted to have an envelope and stationary all-in-one deal like this one. Not to mention these are really great and cute as well. 

Now I don't have any stamps to mail a few of these babies off (unfortunately) but once I do, I can't wait to enjoy writing a hand written letter to my love ones that are far away from me. And hey if you want I could even send ya'll a letter if you want, just email me your address and become penpals!! I have a nerdy penpal.... I need to get back in touch with her... Kinda miss her now! 

Anyway there's nothing that I could say the least disappointing at all. I completely fell head over heels for these, that I just had to share them with y'all. Also I can't forget about the conversation and letter starters in the front and back of the covers of the book. I thought that was a pretty clever idea to help out with ideas on what to write when you got word block of some kind. 



If I haven't said it already, which I'm pretty sure I have, I really love The World Needs More Love Letters. I've never had a book like this before. I even like the directions on how to fold the letters as well. The water seals are also within the book at the back. I do hope ya'll enjoyed today's post. And I truly thank all of you for reading on today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend my loves!!

*FTC: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.