Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekend Fun for all!

Hey my loves!! Well this didn't happen this weekend but the past weekend. I've been applying for a stead job everywhere in the past few weeks, and days so I didn't really have time to blog. Sorry and I hope to continue doing this and keep ya'll in the loop until I get one. I plan on blogging whether I have a job or not. I enjoy it and it keeps my thoughts under wrap, and I can relax a bit more as well. Anywho, so far things are looking up I have two possible jobs options now so wish me luck!!



I went out to eat with my mom, sister, and nephew at Outback in our neighborhood. I decided it was time to at least try something new and different. I always enjoy trying new things.




I wanted a salad with grilled shrimp... I can't remember what the name of this dish anymore but I will tell you that it was really good. With this and their famous bread with water filled me up to the max. I enjoyed being out with my family on a Easter Sunday.

I mean look at how nicely grilled the shrimp looks!! It makes me hungry even more now! I totally need to learn how to cook shrimp correctly so I can make all kinds of delicious dishes.

So I do hope ya'll enjoyed tonight's post. I'm eating a plate of chicken as I'm typing it. And I just can't wait to finally soon have my own job. It has been too long without one. It's a total need if I can get out and get my own place sometime this year. Life is too short if you can't enjoy the simple things within it. I'm out!! Enjoy the rest of your week loves! I hope to at least do one more post before this week ends! Thanks for reading and your continue support of Beauty within the Geek!!