Friday, March 4, 2016

Family is Everything!

Well it has been way too long! I missed everyone and it's been a very interesting and eventful year so far.  My birthday is today, and I had a little girl on the 17th of last month. Feisty little girl she is! So far it's been rather fun and I can't wait to see what other wonders she'll bring into my life. I know this is news to some or possibly all of you as my readers. She was born a bit early, and she had to stay in the hospital for two weeks to gain some weight. She's home now, and doing great! Picked up a pound and a few ounces. She's so tiny a lot of my family say she looks like a little doll.

Ill be posting as much as she'll let me. There has been a lot going on this year with the #BlackLivesMatters movement,  the 2016 election and a lot of other things. Once again my loves thank you so much for staying with for this long. With a new addition to my small family I do hope y'all continue to support this blog and come back daily. I'll try to post at least two to three times a week.

Keep my family lifted in your prayers and continue to support this blog. Look forward to seeing some pretty cool things soon. Thanks for reading.

P.S: If it looks different, it's because I'm posting from my cell phone for the time being.